Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Buy or Bye? The Kardashian Kollection at Sears

Kourtney, Kim and Khloe

So it has recently come to my attention that the Kardashian sisters (Kim, Khloe and Kourtney) are launching a product line at Sears. Sears is the last place I think of when it comes to fashion (didn't they used to have a line by LL Cool J? Ummm yeah about that....), but I'm sure getting the uber famous Kardashian sisters, who also did a line with overpriced Bebe years ago, is sure to create a buzz. The line hasn't officially been released yet, but Sears is holding a 72 hour presale which can be found here.

So what do you think socialites; Is the Kardashian Kollection worth shopping? Personally I don't think I should be buying one of these dresses for 70 bucks when the Dow Jones just dropped 600 points yesterday.


-xoxoAmber

No comments: